Friday, August 07, 2009

Lifeline Live: Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News from Hollywood


Lifeline Live: Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News from Hollywood: Dominican-born beauty and Heroes actress Dania Ramirez, 29, is stepping into the role of new CoverGirl spokesmodel. Following in the footsteps of Rihanna, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah and Ellen DeGeneres, she will be prominently featured in print and television ads starting in January.

“I’m bringing my story, a story of struggle and hard work. Not speaking the language [when I got to America] and trying to figure out my definition of beauty, you learn to recognize the beauty in all of us. It takes a strong person to get where I’ve got,” she tells People.com, adding that this feels like it has 'been in the works my whole life. I’ve always dreamed of being a CoverGirl.”